Marango is an experienced software company based out of Mount Barker, South Australia, the Marango team has many years of experience in the agricultural and IT industries. We believe in our products and are devoted to developing modern software solutions to help maximise our client’s business potential.
We employ people with a diverse range of professional backgrounds and experiences ranging from Accounting and Software Development to Information Technology and Support Services. We are always on the lookout for people who are passionate about building strong customer relationships and high quality solutions.
Client Support Advisor
About the Role
- Act as first point of contact for incoming support calls from software clients
- Assist with development of training materials and how-to guide for clients
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding verbal and written inter-personal skills
- Bright and enthusiastic personality
- An understanding of the grain industry would be highly beneficial
- An understanding of Accounting / Bookkeeping would be highly beneficial
About the Role
- Maintenance & enhancement of existing software packages
- API Extension
- Mobile and Website App development
- Working within existing ticketing, documentation and coding standards
- C++ or PHP/JS Frameworks
- Experience with SQL query creation and optimistion
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with software development processes
- Ability to read and understand existing or legacy code
- Problem solving and debugging skills
Any knowledge of the accounting, bookkeeping, grain trading, bulk haulage or export industries would also be highly beneficial but not required.